11.13.2010

The Days are Just Packed


This is me. In my mind.
------------------
"Do you think he plans it all out or just makes it up as he goes along?"
------------------
Here's my schedule for the day. Just so I know.
10:30 - Write Afghan Women paper
11 - lunch
11:20 - Research childhood in Germany, find pictures, add to iMovie, do voiceovers
12:00 - Finish Afghan Women paper/statistics homework
12:45 - play bubbleshooter :) If I don't schedule this I'll just be doing it the whole time.
1:00 - get ready for Chimers concert
4:30 - change out of concert clothes
4:45 - vacuum/homework/write letters
6:00 - dinner
6:20 - practice
8:20 - homework
9 - watch Raising Hope :D

---------------
This picture should have gone with the previous post, but here it is.






~Halifirien Pilgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment