2.14.2011

LOV3

Valentine's Day wreathphoto © 2011 Selena N. B. H. | more info (via: Wylio)
Three reasons why I love today:

1. It's sunny, it's warm, it's slightly windy, and I have a three-hour break between classes this afternoon! Wahoo!

2. I'm alive, and I had a great weekend with my family and roommate!

3. I got lots of little presents, including gluten-free cookies baked by one of the ladies in the office!

Watch my happiness be crushed by either music theory class or the results on my music therapy quiz. But no, this will not happen. I will REJOICE!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Rejoice always! Good to see those cheerful remarks--Keep up the good attitude, Pilgrim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go G free?

    Happy late Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've been gluten and dairy-free for about a year and a half. I try to avoid it as much as possible anyway.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete