4.01.2010

In Which I Have a New Adventure

Today we realized that the vehicles really do need to be inspected, so I was chosen to drive one up to the car shop and then bike back. Mom is on restriction (due to her vein surgery), so she couldn't do it. Dad was hours away and had misplaced his jetpack, so he was out of the question. So off I went, ready for whatever lay ahead. This out-of-the-ordinary diversion was a welcome change since this week has been so stressful. School and scholarships and demands and people can get on my nerves. But anyway, all was not lost, and I was set.

After having my prerequisite blonde moment -- the mini mart section of the gas station does not process inspections, duh -- I got my bike out of the back and went to the library. Uneventful. I love that bike, by the way. Raleigh rules.

So I spend an hour at the unusually quiet library, then get on my bike and go home. I was passed once. Anticlimactic moment.

The end.

In other news, the boys set up a blind in the yard. The groundhog's days are numbered.

It is B_E_A_U_tiful outside!!!!!

Graduation and party plans are being finalized. We have to work around a concerto competition, which is annoying. More to come on both.

Applying for countless scholarships and seeing little return is downright frustrating. The good news: I get workstudy. Yay!

The actual end. Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a nice adventure! I wish I could have gone on it with you :). We could have been blonde together :D :p

    "Alice" does have a Wonderland in it--its really cool because it is such a take off of the actual Alice, and yet so different. Like even though the girl who plays Alice is in her 20's, she still "just happens" to be wearing a little blue jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were too! You have to come down in the summer or something.

    I'm so schizophrenic about backgrounds that I decided I'll change it with each post. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a good idea!! There are so many options it makes one go a little crazy! But its fun :). Tell you mom we hope she is healing well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah! She's healing fine. You can pray that they don't have to actually remove the bad ones in her lower leg. That would be great. Hopefully shutting down the higher one will make them go down on their own.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete