4.04.2010

Modern Art On A Shell




   HE’S ALIVE!!! My God conquered death. My whole life, my eternal existence, everything depends on that fact. I have new life in Jesus, and I get to spend FOREVER with Him. How awesome is that?! 




    The egg is a sign of new life, so we do our human thing and try to make it more beautiful every Easter. Out come the dyes, the vinegar, the eggs, and the old t-shirt that needs to be spruced up (see below).
    All in celebration of the greatest thing that ever happened to mankind. 
    HALLELUJAH, AMEN!
---------        ----------             ----------          ----------        -----------        -----------         -----------        --------
    I tie-dyed this shirt last summer at camp, but it wasn’t very vibrant anymore, plus I hate throwing out all that dye, so I revamped my shirt and one of Stephan’s. 












    “Much more better”. We shall see if it stays through the wash.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! We dyed eggs too, but it was different because we only had brown eggs seeing as that is what our neighbors sell us. The brown are harder to dye. But it was still fun.

    And nice shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cool Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete