9.28.2011

Follower

Apparently I am a follower of my own blog now. I'm not sure when or how that happened, but I think it's hilarious. Yes I do. I suppose if I am following myself it means I agree with what I say. Always nice. On the other hand, it might mean that part of me is always slightly behind the rest. This is also true. Sometimes it feels like it takes days for the slower part of me to catch up with the part that took the initiative to get out of that awful place it was stuck in last week.

Anyway, I am sitting here with an ice pack on my shoulders, trying to get them relaxed so I can sleep. This is another thing I should add to my list of things you can't do if you are a violist: you can't exercise your upper body in a strenuous manner unless you won't need to play for at least three days. You just won't play well. Your muscles will respond sooooo muuuuuuch sloooooower than normal, and it will frustrate you to no end.

NEWS FLASH!!! Switchfoot released a new album yesterday! I am so excited. I'm taking a break from orchestra music to listen to it right now.


Oh, if you want a listening excursion, play Glinka's Overture to Ruslan and Ludmilla. I feel like it was used for a commercial or something, and that's why it sounds so familiar.


Now I'm getting sleepy, so, goodbye.






No comments:

Post a Comment